Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. It can connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis.
Education “Analysis and visualization of data in Microsoft Power BI,” will give you a thorough understanding of Power BI as you will go through all the steps of reporting, from merging to different data sources, adding simple calculations, data transformation, visualization and dashboards ultimately only use the built-in reports. The content of this training is based on the longstanding practice of Poslovna inteligencija consultants.
Microsoft Power BI education combines theoretical lectures, practical exercises, as well as standalone work in the tool.
Education is intended for anyone interested in using day-to-day information and wanting to learn the best practices of visualization and data analysis in Microsoft Power BI. The basics computer skills are a prerequisite for this education.
- What is Power BI?
- Overview of Power BI functionality
- Connecting to data sources
- Getting acquainted with data sources that can be used in Power BI
- Direct query or Import data? Select how to access data
- Connecting to Excel
- Connecting to a database
- Manual Data Entry
- Importing, cleaning and preparing data
- Transformation of data types
- Filter data
- Data Value Replacement
- Adding and deleting columns
- Creating hierarchies
- Creating measures and calculations
- Creating a Data Model
- Creating Relationships
- Combination of multiple data sources
- Creating visualization
- Tabular data display
- Visualization through graphs
- Adding new visualization
- Filter data
- Drill down – Drill up
- Using the DAX function
- Publish and use reports
- Publish reports to the Power BI portal
- Review reports through the Power BI portal
- Power BI Mobile
- Power BI Web