As a regional Informatica partner, Poslovna inteligencija offers Informatica official courses held by experienced and certified Informatica consultants.
This course is applicable to software version 10. Explore Informatica PowerCenter 10 which is comprised of server and client workbench tools used to create, execute, monitor and schedule ETL processes. Work through the PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor tools while performing tasks such as creating source and target definitions, transformations, mappings, reusable objects, sessions and workflows to extract, transform and load data.
After successfully completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Utilize PowerCenter 10 Designer to build mappings that extract data from a source to a target, transforming it as necessary
- Deploy PowerCenter transformations to cleanse, format, join, aggregate and route data to appropriate targets
- Perform error handling/trapping using PowerCenter mappings
- Use PowerCenter 10 Workflow Manager to build and run workflows which execute sessions associated with a mapping and to control data transformation processes.
- Design and build simple mappings and workflows based on essential business needs
- Complete basic troubleshooting using PowerCenter logs and debugger
- An Overview of Informatica PowerCenter
- ETL Fundamentals
- PowerCenter Transformations, Tasks and Reusability
- Features and Techniques
- Joins and Link Conditions
- Using the Debugger
- Sequence Generators, Lookups and Additional Workflow Tasks
- Update Strategies, Routers and Overrides
- Sorting and Aggregation Data Using PowerCenter
- Mapping Design Workshop
- Workflow Design Workshop
Find more about course on Informatica University website