Microsoft Excel is the most widely used tool in the everyday business environment for three decades. The basic reason for this is its speed, flexibility and simplicity that the business environment demands. Expanding your basic Excel knowledge will reflect by time savings and automation of day-to-day business tasks. Excel 2016 has officially integrated PowerQuery as its standard ETL tool and it enabled end users to make transformation and integration on the fly. If you are a daily user of Excel tools, this is an inevitable course for you to learn how to speed up, automate and enhance your Excel models or everyday business tasks in practice.
The final goal of the training is to make the everyday user of Excel to learn how to simplify everyday tasks and enable automation when processing data. Also, this education will show advanced users some examples of how to use Excel as a tool that helps in day-to-day business decision making where essential speed and what if models are.
The course is intended for anyone who uses Excel to process and analyze data on a daily basis using basic and advanced functions of Microsoft Excel and PowerQuery.
- Introduction to PowerQuery and basics M language for data load,
- The basic functions (sumifs, index / match, sumproduct ..) and pivot tables,
- Using array formulas in Excel (transpose, index / match array)
- Advanced Pivot Tables, Calculation and Introduction to PowerPivot DAX
- What if analysis – Assumption sheet (more scenarios), introduction to proper data delivery (Excel- goal seek, scenario manager)
- Template to create What if analysis and “best practice”.