From 9th till 11th of November in Congress center Antunović, Institute for Project Management PMI Croatia organized 10th Conference for Project Managers which was sponsored by Poslovna inteligencija. Foreign and local speakers spoke about the use of project management in order to achieve business goals and showed its effectiveness on various examples.
On the first day of the Conference one-day workshop was organized, consisting of the four inter-related topics. The topics were how to successfully structure, manage and control your presentation, how to structure speech and establish communication with audience. Participants learned how to identify key patterns of communication, how to judge category of situations and in the last part of workshop they experienced motivational and inspirational speech.
On the next day called “On the wings of project management to success” visitors were able to listen lectures by renowned national and international speakers. This year PMI forum was intended to recognize best practices of project management in different business environments and was an ideal opportunity to exchange experiences, to acquire knowledge and expand the circle of acquaintances.
The last day of the Conference there was another workshop that was led by Roger Wild. It showed participants how to connect the two concepts of governance that have evolved in different domains – organizational change management and project, program & portfolio management (P3M).
09.11.2016. Boost your career withpowerful, strong, and convincing communication, one-day workshop by Fran Mikuličić
10.11.2016. Conference “On the wings of project management to success”
- Is Project Management a core competence for organizations? by Zbigniew J. Traczyk, MSc, MBA, PMP, IBM Central and Eastern Europe IMT Infrastructure Services Delivery Executive
- Are YOU ready for Change? by Roger Wild, PMP
- PMI and global future of project management by Dino Butorac, PMP
- How to do – rewarded projects in Bruketa&Žinić OM? by Ivan Tanić, strategic planner of acency Bruketa&Žinić OM
- The implementation of projects supported by ESI funds by Ana Markuz, Ministry for Regional Development and EU Funds
- KAquarium by Marina Grčić, Administrative department for investment and European funds, city of Karlovac
- Cognitive Autonomous Diving Buddy – CADDY by Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb
11.11.2016. Change Management / Benefits Realization Management, one-day workshop by Roger Wild, PMP